Toro trench rollers provide optimum productivity on all soils, work hard, deliver maximum total applied force for greater impact in a single pass, and feature the Snap-TekŪ system.
· Interchangeable 24" or 34" drums allow quick adaptation to different trench widths.
· Shorter, more compact design, coupled with counter-rotating drums, allows for a zero-turning radius.
· Superior maneuverability in confined areas.
· Battery is double isolated from vibration for extended life.
· Radio-frequency remote control option works up to 100 feet and is not affected by dirt, dust or beam interference.
· Lightweight, hand-held, remote transmitter includes remote on/off, start/stop. Powered by standard AA batteries.
· Central lifting point for easy hoisting, tie-down points for easier transport, a heavy-duty roller cage for engine protection and seperate scraper bar front and rear drums are all standard features.
· Snap-Tek system provides snap-in conversion of a manual machine to remote operation.
· Snap-Tek electronic components and printed circuit board have snap-in connections for easy service and quick change capability.
· Snap-Tek system provides electronic readouts to aid in monitoring operating systems.
· Diagnostic test ports and LED indicators aid in trouble shooting.
· features the highest impact force on the market at 15,709 lbs.
· Swing-away covers for access to engine, hoses, hydraulics, battery and all Snap-Tek components.
Trench Roller Specifications
Infrared Remote, 24/33 in. wide drums, 20HP Yanmar engine
The MQ Rammax RX1575 is an all new articulating trench roller designed to meet contractor expectations for performance and reliability. Experienced operators will appreciate the new design features that simplify operation and reduce downtime.
Flexible drum options include easy to remove drum rings that adjust from 33" to 24" working widths
Optimum compaction performance and increased stability on uneven surfaces with the oscillating articulation joint
Gain traction on tough material with steel padded drums and four sets of scrapers
Increased machine control with a wireless transmitter covering a wider operational area & two ideally positioned receiver eyes
Easily keep the remote control battery charged with a solar panel or cable connector
Be safe on the job with our total safety concept that enables close operator proximity shut-down and infrared remote control requiring direct visual contact with receiver eyes for operation
Powerful Yanmar diesel engine liquid cooled, 3 cylinder engine is EPA tier 4 compliant. Delivers exceptional performance even in high altitude applications
Save money on fuel with an efficient running Yanmar diesel engine consuming up to 50% less versus leading competitors
No greasing required with a maintenance free articulation joint
Easy access to all maintenance points with fold-up front and rear covers
Peace of mind with industry leading 5-3-2 warranty
Unit Specifications Centrifugal Force - High 16,860 lb kN Centrifugal Force - Low 8,430 lb kN Articulation Angle 31 ° Oscillation Angle 6 ° Vibrations Frequency 2,340 VPM 39 Hz Max Grade w/ Vibration 40 w/o Vibration 50 Travel Speed - High 147.6 ft/min. m/min. Travel Speed - Low 65.6 ft/min. m/min. Travel Speed - Variable 0 ft/min. m/min. Fuel Tank Capacity: 7.4 gal L Hydraulic Oil Tank Capacity: 4.23 gal L Drum Specifications Drum Width 33.5 in mm Drum Diameter 20.7 in mm Static Linear Load 64.4 lb/in 1.15 kg/mm Roller Control Specifications Wireless Remote Type Infrared Wireless Remote Charging Solar & Electric Cable Control Standard Dimensions & Weights Overall Length 78 in 1981.2 mm Overall Width 33.5 in 850 mm Overall Height 51.9 in 1318.26 mm Operating Weight 3,197 lb 1450.14 kg Engine Specifications Engine Make/Model Yanmar 3TNV80F-SPAMM Start Method Electric Engine Power 20.2 HP 15 kW Engine RPM 2,400 Fuel Type Diesel Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
Holland Equipment Co. 2870 West 2100 South - SLC, UT 84119 - (801) 972-1601 - (800) 234-8611 - FAX (801) 972-6730